Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

A Sweet Tilda

Good Afternoon folks! 

All starting to get busy here - I'm a bit sad as I haven't done anything halloween this year :( not had the time to do it - so I hope that next year will be bigger and better :)  

However what I have been doing is playing with one of my new loves - Magnolias - they never appealed to me till a trip to visit a crafting friend for my birthday this summer - I took a look though her collection and I fell for them - while I was there I wrote myself a list and jumped on the internet to get myself some!!! So my creation today features the lovely Tilda with Love


I just fell for her when i saw her! She is so adorable! I coloured the image with copics

Skin;
E50, E51, E21, E93

Hair;
E31, E33, E35

Clothes and Flowers; 
BV000, BV01, BV04

The card shape was cut on my cameo - Im using that so much more at the moment to make cards a little bit different!!  The papers are from Craftwork Cards - time flies collection - I am in LOVE with that stack and all the embellishments with it!!!  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.   I had do much fun making this card! I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

Docerela Creations - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - No Squares Allowed 

Thanks so much for stopping by, if you have a moment I would love to know what you think! 

Hope to see you again soon 

Hugs 

x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Trina! I fall in love in Tilda too and love to coloured them and create cards with them.
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Trina, fabulous colouring and detail xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

How cute is this...I love it, loving the butterfly background.

Thank you for joining in with our very first challenge over at CraftyHands...x

Ana Valéria said...

It's so cute.
Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations
DT Member Ana

Carole said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us @ Totally Papercrafts this week.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Docerela said...

Fun project!

Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great shape! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Unknown said...

Great project! Congratulations!
Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
DT Member Sara (Bee)

Beccalite said...

Such a stunning sweet make. Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our very first challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xx (CraftyHands DT)

09 10