Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Sketch time at Creative Creations Challenges

Good morning! hope your all well - its been so chilly here, but then sometimes so warm, wish the weather would make up its mind!  Anyway I think the photo inspiration over at CCC scared you all!! Never mind, were back today with a new challenge!! This week we have a wonderful sponsor 

Kenny K 

(ins badge) 

and they have given us the wonderful prize of xxxx

so over to the challenge… we have a lovely sketch for you this week 


I have to say I fell in love with this sketch when i saw it - just nice and simple so I do hope to see more participants for this challenge! Over to my creation…. I have used the gorgeous Madison Attitude for my creation.


I just love the fact she is obviously a girl who can shop!! I decided to rotate the sketch slightly for my creation - and rather than a sentiment I have added a name :) 


The image was coloured with copics; 

Skin, Eyes and Hair;
E50, E51, E21, E93, B24, E33, E35, E37

Boots and Hat;
E53, E55

Jacket and Jeans;
B91, B93, B95, C0

Jumper and Scarf;
BV11, BV13, R37, R46

Shopping Bags 
Y13, Y15, R20, R22, BV30, BV34

The papers are from xxxxx - I just love this pad! although I have very little left now - I must look out for some more!! I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craftroom - Women's Birthday

Anyway I hope you like my creation - the team have done an amazing job with the sketch so I hope you will pop to CCC to take a look and maybe join in! if you have a moment I would love to know what you think! Hope to see you again soon 

Hugs 

x

2 comments:

Sheila H said...

I like that you rotated the sketch. The DP nicely coordinates with your image colors. The flowers are a nice touch. Thanks for dropping by 613 Avenue Create.

designermc said...

A fun image, wish I was shopping! Great coloring and card design. Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR. Nancy,DT

09 10