Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

Game Boy turns 18

Afternoon folks - well how cold and wet is it where you are - I can't believe how changeable this weather is at the moment - bright sunshine one moment and overcast raining cats and dogs the next….  Plus with the clocks changing Miss A and Miss N are being horrors and getting up at sill o'clock!!! 

Anyway I'm here with a quick post today - I was asked by a good friend to do an 18th Birthday card for her boyfriend - she came and chose the image she wanted and left me to the rest :) 


I used the fantastic Video Boy image from Mo's Digital Pencil - she said it looked so much like him!  The image was coloured with copics - as I did it in such a rush I completely forgot to note what colours I used!! The papers were all from my stash - if I remember rightly its a Teresa Collins one - but I have no idea what the name of it is!  The little flags, letters and the 18 were cut on my cameo and mounted on some shaker tape to add some diminution to the finished creation.  

Well I do hope you like my creation - he was fun to colour :) 
If you have a moment I would love to know what you think! 

Hope to see you again soon 

:) 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perfect card for an 18 year old boy, hope all settles down, after the clock change, hun xxx

09 10