Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Ella Ballerina and an Announcement!

SO sorry I have been MIA - on Friday I had my wisdom teeth out and if I'm honest with you - well I think i have been dancing on the roof!!! Been taking all that I can to try and get rid of the pain - but I think Im back - well kind of!!!

Well as you can see from the title - I have something to share and some news for you!!! So lets start with the news…. 

I have been asked to join the DT for 


:) Im over the moon!  The stamps are just so adorable and fun to colour!!! and so today I'm here to share with you my first creation with being part of the DT 

Please allow me to introduce you to Ella Ballerina 


As soon as I saw her I knew the perfect person to give her to and with Christmas just round the corner I had to make her festive!! She was coloured with copics 

Skin
E50, E51, E53, E 21, E93

Hair
E31, E33, E35

Dress and Shoes
R35, R37, R39
G40, G43

The papers are from my stash - bits left over from last year - I'm really into matting and layering at the moment!  I also used the cameo to cut the wording and the ballet shoes :) I do love naming cards at the moment - makes them that much more special!!! I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

Marker Pop Challenge - Anything Goes
There she Goes - Christmas
631 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope you will let me know what you think! Hope to see you again soon :) 

x





5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun know how painful that can be,glad you are slowly getting,there and oh well done on your post hun so so well deserved they are super images,and this is stunning hugs Cherylxxxxxx

wendyp said...

ouch! Hope you're on the mend now! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes Challenge!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your DT post, hun, very well deserved and enjoy...brilliant card, love everything about it..

Hope you continue to improve hun, Pain is so tiring, hugs hun xxx

Unknown said...

Congrats on new DT position. So beautiful card and image.
Jasmina

Jo Ann said...

Such a wonderful card. Love the colors and your image is so cute! Glad you joined the fun at our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create. God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

09 10