Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

Happy Birthday Dude!

Afternoon, well the ball is rolling here and were in full christmas mode!  So much to do and so little time!! I am making so many gifts this year - only cause I can!!!  ANyway I'm here to share with you a card I made for a friends little ones birthday a few weeks back.

The little guy in question never fails to put a smile on my face, he comes over and likes to 'collect snail shells' from my garden as well as dig holes in places.  He is never forgets a thing!  For some reason when I saw this image it made me think of him! 


Isn't he just adorable!  I kind of think its the sort of thing the little guy would do is catch a frog too! He is from Pollycraft  - unfortunately I don't think he is available anymore - so glad I have him on file as he is perfect for any little guy!! The image was coloured with copics and the papers are all scraps from my stash.  The 'Frankie' was cut on my cameo - His little face was a picture when he opened it and saw his name on it!  I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
7 Kids college fund - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by, If you have a moment I would love to know what you think! 
Hope to see you again soon! 

Hugs 

x

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous coloring, love this sweet little guy and his frog! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

Tricia G. said...

Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!

09 10