Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

A Cotton Anniversary

Evening, I know once again I'm sat here at an odd time with some time on my hands and I dont know what to do other than drop you gusy a line - I should be crafting away as it is word cardmaking day - but if im honest I dont know were to start!!
 
 Im so sorry its been a bit quiet - Im kind of on count down till Friday with going in to have my wisdom teeth out :( not looking forward to it at all - but I do have lots to come in the next week!
 
So I'm here to share with you today a creation I made that was really out of my comfort zone, I ad someone ask if I could make a 2nd wedding anniversary card with a photo and cotton..... yep I accepted the challenge - and here is what I created!

 
Ok so I did ask question till they came out of my ears, colours, themes ect and all in all im very impressed in how this creation turned out - and I know the recipent was somewhat impressed!!!
 
I had so much fun creating this card!  working with photos is something I have only ever done in scrapbooks and SMASH*ing - but to put a memory on a card like this for someone was on another level!  Well I do hope you like my creation - if you have a moment I would love to know what you think! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon :)
 
Hugs
x

No comments:

09 10