Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

The perfect Pair

Good Morning! How are you today? Well I have been running around all morning and have decided to take five minuets for me! If your here for the SBS Secret Release Hop please scroll down below this post! 

Ok so I have been silently making Christmas cards - I think this year I think I will just be making cards for special people - I don't think time is too much on my side this year! So speaking of special people this card has been made for two very special people (I SO hope she doesn't see this!) My sister and her FiancĂ© - Theres under 18 moths now till they will be tying the knot! 

So I would like to introduce to you 
Nutcracker Christian and Sugar Plum Fairy Lola

I think they are so much like my sister and her Fiancé - Nutcracker Christian remeinde me of a drummer boy (thats what tom does - he teaches the drums) and my sister is a ballet teacher!

Now both of these were from a set of limited release digs from Simply B Stamps - They are no longer available but keep checking back - cause you never know!! 


Now I coloured them up once as a couple and they looked good but they needed something more - trawling through my digs and I couldn't resist matching them up with a background form MIC! 


The image was coloured with copics and the papers and embellishments were from my stash! It took me a lot longer to do that I really wanted it to - but I'm so please with the end result! I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
Ippity Challenge - Christmas 

Thank you so much for stopping by - I would love to know what you think! Hope to see you again soon! 

x

2 comments:

Irene's Creations said...

Love your card!

Unknown said...

Your card is lovely sweetie - thank you for joining us again at Challenges 4 Everybody!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

09 10