Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

burning brightly

Afternoon - well Im still waiting on my man to fit the new sky box - So I have been making the most of being house bound and been creating again!  I have really been enjoying the 'cobwebs and spiders' challenge on the simply challenged challenges blog.  

Simply Challenged Challenges

Because Im enjoying the challenges so much I keep thinking of more and more that I want to try!!! There was someone that left  a comment on a previous post tarts really made me smile - I was left thinking I had to make another one of these….. 


Yep I have done another candle (It will be posted as soon as I find a way to trust royal mail with it to someone very inspiring!) I did this one slightly different this time though!  Rather than circles I used ovals! 


The web die cuts (they are actually corner dies put together!) are from the cheery lynn set I purchased from that craft place last week 


I love the image - she is Witchy Wednesday from Simply B Stamps - she is a pleasure to colour! The image was coloured with copics

E000, E00, E02, 
W4, W5
YR12, YR15

The orange webbing is from That Craft Place and the black ribbon is from e-bay! Well I hope you like it! I would like to enter this into the following challenges; 

That Craft Place - Halloween 

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you again soon 

x

6 comments:

Carol C said...

Great colouring :D x

cheryl said...

oh gosh love this they are brilliant hugs Cherylxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh she is so glam!
Lisa x

Scrap Vamp said...

This is beautiful!

Corinne said...

Fantastic candle, you are well on your way to your collection of them... Love that big Web and your embellishments you added..thanks for joining us for our 13 Day of Halloween at SCC
Hugs

Kezzy said...

Wow stunning candle, love your colouring its amazing. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry x

09 10