Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

SBS Preview #3


Morning - Ohhh I'm so glad your here agin for another day of the preview from Simply B stamps!!! 
All the stamps from the last few days (and the next few days) will be available for purchase as of October 12th in rubber - how exciting!!! 

I hope you have come over from Louise's Blog, if not then why not pop back to the Simply Betty Stamps Blog and start the hop from the beginning - I know I can't wait to see what everyone else has done with this release!!!
You need to keep your eyes peeled over the next few days - there will be so much going on!!!
So I would like to introduce to you to 

Purple Sistah



So I went back to my comfort zone on this one - back to a good bit of colouring.  

Well I hope you like her and I hope you are all on the edges of your seats waiting to see what else is in store!!  now you need to hop along to the lovely Rachel's Blog and take a look at what she has created!

Remember to keep your eyes peeled tomorrow as there will be more! Whoop!

Hugs
x

8 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Hey were you spying on me while coloring? Heh heh our colors are similar, and you did a stunning job!

Lisa Jane said...

fabulous colouring and gorgeous image
Lisa x

CJ said...

Love the coloring. perfect card for the season.

Hugs
Catherine
http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in/

Rachel said...

Wow great card and such a pretty coloring job.

Corinne said...

beautiful job!!! Love your card!
Hugs

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card. Fab colouring. Love the layout x

Irene's Creations said...

Great job! love your card.

Unknown said...

Love it!! Love the hair color. Very nice coloring, and love the bat paper you used, too!

09 10