Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Christmas With A Difference

Evening! How are you all today? Well I have been nursing a poorly Nancy - she once again has croup need to see how she goes over the next few days - not what we needed!  Well I spent some time yesterday looking back at this time last year and I can't believe that in 2 days time it will be a year since I announced that we were finally moving!  Where has the last year gone?? Anyway back to what I'm here for! I am trying to squeeze in christmas cards as and where I can - well in-between my Halloween madness this year!  But I appear to have gone a bit crazy! 


Yep I am now colouring Christmas cards with green skin - it has well and truly taken over me - thats for sure! This is the strangely cute Fa-La-La-La-La Lexi Digi available along with her friends from Simply B Stamps.  Now I coloured this up a while ago - but it was SO much fun!!! 


The image was coloured with copics and the papers are all from my stash! I hope you like her 
Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you again soon 

Hugs 
x

No comments:

09 10