Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Trick or Treat


Evening! Well I have done so much today - none of it was what I was planning to do but all in all a good day - other than the fact I ended up having to go to the shop (again) cause I ate something that I shouldn't have done…. Yes I was making something edible.  Many of you may have seen I'm trying to join in with the 13 days of Halloween over at Simply Challenged Challenges


Simply Challenged Challenges

This theme was Wheres My Mummy?!? you needed to use gauze and wrap up your project… well if you didn't see my creation yesterday for my first entry click here - Today I have kept it simple - well as long as I don't get more then 20 Trick or Treats at my door we will be good! 


Yep I have done them individual packages (there is chocolate inside the packet) with tags (or I will be as soon as I get more gauze) this one was a bit of a practice run as to how it would look and to see how much gauze I need! I used the lovely image from SBS and colour it with copics.  the papers used are all little scraps I had left from Chillingsworth Paper Stack I had


On the reverse I kept it very simple - I don't think any of them will cherish them too much - but at least this house will get remembered for being unique! Well I hope you like what I have done! I would like to enter this into he following challenge; 


Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon! 

x



5 comments:

Carol C said...

This is fab, I <3 it xx

Scrap Vamp said...

Fantastic!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

super cute and fun..thanks for joining us at SCC and good luck

Corinne said...

Great job Katrina, love your idea! Thanks for joining us for the 13 day of Halloween at SCC!
Hugs

Betty Boo! said...

That is perfect Katrina, I love both sides!

09 10