Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Lets Fly Away

Morning!! Well hubby has cleared the first ice from the car this morning its f…f…f…freezing!!! I have switched the heating up this morning cause I'm so cold! Well I have been creating quietly in-between doing Halloween stuff! I decided to make a very C&S card - just cause the mood took me!


Its not like me to make white on white but I decided to give it a go - and who can resist a whole Kaleidoscope of butterflies at any time of year?  They were punched using my MS butterfly punch, I used both sizes that the punch punches.  I also aded some lace from my stash - just to add something more.  The sentiment is a peel off from my stash. 


Here they are up close! I have a few different ideas I want to try with this effect - but they are on hold till Christmas is over and done with! I haven't really started doing much for this year but I know I need to knuckle down soon! 

Well I hope you like my card, I would like to enter this into the following challenges; 

Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes
Polka Doodles - Wings and Things 

Thanks for stopping y - hope to see you again soon!

Hugs 
x

7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a beautiful effect trina! This looks so pretty :)

Cheryl First said...

Gorgeous anniversary card! Love the white on white, and the butterflies are super
Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

What a beautiful white card! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

Joanne said...

Well, you won't believe this but apart from the lace and sentiment I made the exact card a few years ago. Yours is stunning. The simplicity of just white cannot be beated, well done and thanks for joining us at atcs/cards with attitude.

Becky G said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

Becky G

Safdar Ali said...

What a beautiful and wonderful card. Like the white on white, and the butterflies are super. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Simple and elegant...using not any other shade makes it captivating....i suggest you should use Plastic cards as they are durable and long lasting...

09 10