Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Tumblin' Buddy's #3

Morning, Afternoon, Evening!!! I thought it was a good idea to put them all!! 
How are we today? brrr is been very cold here! 

Over on the SBS Facebook Page there have been a couple of 'Tumblin' Buddy Swaps' they have always look FAB! and so I decided that I would join in with the third.

Now I'm hopefull that you have come from Sheri's Blog, if not you need to start over at the SBS Blog here and work your way through!

I was fortunate to be paired with the AMAZING Betty.  

I was kind of nervous about what to send her, I just hope she likes what I sent.  
Now due to post being slow she has had to send me pictures of what is in my box… 
no word of a lie I sat here for 20 mins just staring at it!!! 


You can see why I am sat at my window every day stalking the postman and willing him to deliver this to me!!!! I can't wait! Well now you need to hop to Michelle's blog to see what she received! Happy Hopping! 

x

5 comments:

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

WOW, HOW AWESOME

Olivia said...

This. Is amazing...great buddy stash. I bet you are still grinning ear from ear.

Corinne said...

Oh Super Fantastic!!! WoW even!! I don't blame you one bit for STALKING the mailman!!
Hugs

Ginger said...

wow lots of wonderful goodies

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

amazing goodies..look at that owl stuff and all the bling..and that cup oh my..enjoy

09 10