Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

To My True Love

Morning! So sorry this post is late - today is the first day back at school! Oh my word forgot how hard the mornings are when your trying to get 101 things done! Anyway she on her way now and so I have so peace - OMW yes my house is peaceful for the first time in 6 weeks! 

Anyway I'm not here to ramble I'm here is this weeks challenge over at Charisma Cardz, This weeks challenge is 

'seeing double'

Endless opportunities with this one! So no let me tell you our sponsors;

Prize One

Crafty Ribbons

A lovely prize donated from Crafty Ribbons 

Prize Two



a $10 voucher for the shop!

So some FAB prizes up for grabs this week!! Now this was a bit tough for me - I had to think lots!!! But then it struck me what I would do - the faithful stamp-a-mijig came out and I came up with this using two of the fab new stamps from Saturated Canary


I made my card using the lovely suspenders available here and wallflower also available here.  Now I have run out of so much recently so I had to make my card A5, so then papers became an issue.  Then I realised I brought a A4 paper pad a while back from Bebebubu.  

Yep the the gorgeous Fairy Belle from Prima! So glad I got it as an A4 too - never thought I would use it but it just shows.  The images were coloured with copics and the I used some of my MS punched butterflies to 'dress it up'. the sentiment stamp is from here.

Well I hope you will join us this week over at Charisma Cardz - Look forward to seeing you! 

Hugs 

x

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww so sweet Trina! I just love these images...gorgeous colouring and sweet papers :)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love these images!!!
great card girl!

09 10