Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

Witches Brew

Afternoon! Oh what a day - its horrible and wet outside - don't nothing but rain all day! and I think it will be doing that for about a week! Oh the joys… So in-between listing stuff on e-bay I have managed to finish off a card - yep its another SBS!! Ohhh I do LOVE these images SOOO much! 

So let me introduce to you Cacklin London - yes she is a limited release so you don't have long to grab her - Only till the 27th Sept! 


She is SOOO Lush! And that cat - well I loved colouring this one! The papers are from the lovely chillingsworth 6x6 stack.  You can't relay see but there is a bow on the ribbon - the black on black! The image was coloured with copics and the sentiments are from the MME stamp set I purchased a few weeks ago|! 

Well I hope you like her and that you will pop over and take a look at the rest of the set! Remember you don't have long at all to get them! 

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you again soon 

x

No comments:

09 10