Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Preview Day 5

Morning - WOW where have the last few days gone - blinked and I have missed them! I thought I had a card scheduled for the CSD new release and I am unsure as to where it has gone…. Off to have a word with Mr Blogger now!! 

So today is day 5 of the release and I'm here to introduce you to the beautiful Vincia - from 10am today you can purchase the latest release from the store!


Isn't she just beautiful - she was coloured using my copics.  I really wanted to try and get autumnal feel to get skits and shoes - well after all it is that time of year!   


Im so happy with the way she has turned out! I hope you will pop by to the CSD blog and take a look at the rest of the DT's creations. 

Hope to see you soon 

x


2 comments:

Caz said...

This is lovely...Must admit she is my fav..

Caz xx

Lisa Jane said...

yes i agree she looks gorgeous
fab colours
Lisa x

09 10