Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Christmas Time!

Morning, no I haven't lost the plot… well maybe I have! another Christmas card! I know but I so need to get ahead of myself! So I'm here with this weeks challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs - thank you to everyone that joined in with last weeks challenge - grate turn out.  So onto this weeks challenge!

Im lucky enough to host this challenge and so this week I have designed my first ever sketch!


I hope you like it! I LOVE what the rest of the DT have done with it this week! So onto my creation… Yep I have used my sketch for one of my christmas cards.  


She is so adorable and a pleasure to colour too! The image was coloured with copics and the papers are from the new Bo Bunny Pack - ohh I'm so in love with them!! 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

52 Christmas Throwdown - Photo Insperation
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes

Well I hope you may join us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs - Look forward to seeing you over there! 

Hugs
x

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute and i just love those papers
Lisa x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Great take on the sketch trina! A super fun and cute christmas card :)

Jacqueline said...

A lovely card - thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

Ruth M said...

You designed a great sketch and made a lovely card using it! What a sweet image and perfect for our 'Gifts of the Season' challenge at 52 {C}CT - thanks so much for sharing your card with us! Ruth x

Patty Gorka said...

Awesome sketch, love the darling image with the present. Thank you for playing along this week at 52CCT!

Erica said...

So adorable. Lovely papers and great coloring too.
Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create for our "anything goes" challenge.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT member)

Mynn xx said...

What a darling card!!! Your image is too cute and I adore the amazing patterns you've put together! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Danielle Vincent said...

I love how you've used your great sketch to play along with our Gifts of the Season challenge this week at 52CCT! Wonderful card.

Louise van Vuren said...

Gorgeous papers and such a little sweetie! Thanks for joining in with us at 52 CCT this week

Unknown said...

Lovely card and fab papers and i love the sketch

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Trina, I love your colouring, she's such a cutie!

09 10