Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Christmas Time - Snowball Fight

Morning all - so I have been a busy bee! Im here to share with you today a card I have made with the new release over at Simply B Stamps! They are all so amazing - but remember they are a limited release and so if you like them you need to order quick!!!! 

So let me introduce Snowball Rio 


Isn't she just so adorable - she will be appearing on SOOOO many card this year! I used the lovely Christmas papers from Bo Bunny - I must order another pack as they go with ANYTHING! 


Im so in LOVE with her - she is so wonderful to colour! I used my copics to colour her 

E000, E21, E11
W1, W2, W4, W5
R24, R27, R29

Well I hope you like her! I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

Creative Mondays - Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas 

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon! 

Hugs
x

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,what a lovely image and fab details.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh she is a sweetie and i really do love the papers
Lisa x

Alyce said...

So cute Trina! She is gorgeous..I love her little outfit and the reds really pop :)

Suzie's Card Den said...

What a super cute card, brilliant image.
Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Katie K said...

Fabulous coloring Trina. The image is really cute. Thanks very much for crafting with us at the Fashionista Challenge.
Hugs,
Katie

09 10