Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

Butterflies and Fairies

Good morning everyone - how are you today? Well the school run is done, a bit of work around the house and then me time I think - I have been on quite a roll recently!

Anyway thank you to everyone that took part in the 'shaped cards' challenge - some wonderful ideas out the - very inspiring! So onto the challenge this week!!!

This week it was my turn to choose the theme…. so I had to make it a favourite!!!
We are looking for your creations with

'Things with Wings'

So I'm sure you would love to know who is sponsoring….

Prize One





Prize Two



Ohhh some FAB sponsors this week!!!

Ohhh you know I just LOVED this challenge.  I had so many ideas of what I wanted to do and then I had an order for a frame and card set! I was over the moon and just had to tie it all in!



SO happy with how it all turned out! The image and sentiment stamp are from LOTV - I just LOVE their fairies - I used my nesties to die cut the image, the papers are Prima Fairy Belle 6x6, the flowers are all from WOC and the butterflies were punched from kraft and purple card using my MS butterfly punch.  I added rhinestones for bling! 

I would like to enter this set to the following challenges; 

Crafting for all Seasons - Things with Wings
Fab and Funky - Things with Wings

Thanks for stopping by, hope you will pop over to Charisma Cardz and take a look at what the rest of the DT came up with! ohhh and were having a DT call - take a look! 

Hope to see you again soon! 

Hugs

x

6 comments:

Simona said...

Wow, this is just too beautiful!!! You are great, I really love your work!!

Doreen said...

Wow love this gorgeous set ,love the image and fabulous design.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful set .. so pretty
Lisa x

Pat said...

Super project, great image and embellies. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck.

Pat xx

lindyloo said...

Beautiful love all the embellishments too thank you for joining us at fab n funky

linda x

Carol said...

Gorgeous creations, thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

09 10