Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

The Catch Up!

Morning all - well it has taken me this long to try and get myself back to reality - swear I need a holiday to recover from the last one! Well this is going to be a quick post with a few photos! Thought I would share with you some of the amazing time we had.... 

Nancy loved the shower by the pool... I have no idea why... it was blooming cold! 


Amelia LOVED the pool - every morning she couldn't wait to get in there! 


... yes... thats and Amelia splash... no fear!


I have to say this was the highlight of the holiday... we (Amelia and I) got to touch dolphins... I still want to swim with them but just being able to touch and listen to them was amazing. 


We also got to watch the dolphin show... what amazing mammals these are - I can't wait to go back and see them again maybe next year!


Just the few photos sum up the whole holiday, I loved every minuet of it and hope one day we will do it again.  When we got home we had another new arrival to the family... we have some caterpillars that I brought for the girls to pass the summer... I will be back in a few days with some photos and news on them.. I can't wait to see them turn into butterflies! Well I have some bits to do... and A card to share really soon... I'm off to catch up

xxx



2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks like a good time had by all. xxxx

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

What an amazing time you all must have had - and to touch a dolphin -my gosh I am so jealous!!! Your girls are beautiful by the way! Your post just inspired me to take my son outside to play again. =) Hugs♥
RedonkulousDesigns.com

09 10