Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas in July - Day 5

Morning!

OK so its official - i dont have half the brains I was born with - so thought I typed this yesterday and... well... obviously I didnt, think I am just letting everything get ontop of me - panicking about the holiday now - need to do so much brfore we go and I havent even started yet!

Anyway!!! Im here with todays preview of the new releases over at Crafty Sentiments Designs!


I feel so much like im ahead of the game with chrismas now! I ahve three cards done - I wont even think about counting how many I need to do - that can wait till after the holiday!  Anyway let me introduce you to Santas Delivery - he is so cute!

Ohhhh OK so I am feeling slightly like I cant wait for christmas - hopefully this year we will be more organised.... mmmm if ever we get organised!  The image was coloured with copics and the papers are from my stash!


Well I hope you will pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs blog and take a look at what the rest of the DT have created, I bet you cant wait to get your hands on there beauties! Look forward to seeing you soon!

x

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is just fab .. and my favourite border die
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

He looks fabulous Trina..cant wait for Christmas, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

09 10