Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Top Tip Tuesday - for the men

Morning! OMW I so forgot to type this up last night! Not only did I have Nancy up and down - but once again I have raging tooth ache! Got the dentist at 3:45 today and I have to say - I can't wait! So need to get this sorted now!  


Anyway Im here to share with you the challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday.  Now before I start I urge that you all visit the TTT blog to see the news we have to share today, some good and some bad :(.  


This weeks challenge is 


One for The Men/Masculine


Our sponsors are 


Simon Says Stamp

Simon Says Stamp
Simon Says Stamp is offering a $20 gift voucher to spend in their store!!
In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards, and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouses so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price!
Happy customers are the heart of our business.
We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies!  Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current. Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door!

and

The Crafty Pad



Prize - 2 Digi Images
The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs is proud to sponsor Top Tip Tuesday.
I own and run The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs. We offer a variety of both polymer stamps and digi stamps. Weekly challenges are held at The Crafty Pad Blog.



There are some fab designs over there today - so remember to pop over!  Onto my creation! I had to make a very quick and simple card for my friends boy who was 7 yesterday - I have to sit and think what I was going to do for him and remembered I had this stamp from LOTV. 


The image was coloured using copics and the papers were from my stash.  The sentiment is also from LOTV. 


Now as I'm rushing and trying 101 things at the moment I can't remember what pens I used, they are to one side in my stash at the moment so I will end it the pot later to let you know.  Well I hope you will pop to the TTT blog and see the Fab DT creations!!! See you soon! 

x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Katrina, fab card, great image love the design Jo xx

cheryl said...

oh this is one,super image Hun,and one,great layout and colours,hugs Cherylxxx

Unknown said...

I love the image you used and the beautiful choice of colors. Super card for a little guy!
Hugs,
Lisa S. xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is fab... i just love the colours

so bright and cheerful
LISA X

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Trina! Love the image and your beautiful colouring :)

09 10