Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Food

** I apologise, I thought this was scheduled - I will be back later with lots of photos!!**

Morning all, well Im on my way home - Im sure I will have lots to tell you - but while writhing this its very early hours of the morning so this will be brief! 

The challenge this week over at Crafty Sentiments Designs is to be inspired by 

FOOD

The prize up for grabs is three  digs from the store! 


Well onto my creation! I sat down and couldn't decided what stamp to use - so many lovely images available but I decided to use the gorgeous Collecting Blueberries  - she is so cute! 


I have to say not the best photo as the camera is packed! so I have had to take it on the phone! The image was coloured with copics and the papers and ribbon are all from my stash! 

Well I hope you like my creation and that you will pop over and see what the rest of the DT have made! Hope to see you again soon! 

Hugs

Me

x

5 comments:

ju said...

Fab image...and I do love that backing paper ! x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Trina, love this image and such gorgeous colouring and papers.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Heather said...

Cool card, love that image and so beautifully coloured :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Trina! What a super cute image and love those paper s:)

Wiola said...

This card is way too cute! The floral background is adorable and the girl is a darling.

09 10