Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Good Morning! Well I got caught out - forgot to tripe this one!! never mind - doing everything at 100mph at the moment!! Anyway thank you to everyone that joined in with us last week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp - we had some wonderful entries - the winners post can be found over on the blog.  

This week we have a sketch from Francesca



So over to my creation.  Last week i treated myself to a few new digs and I just fell in love with this one over at Some Odd Girl called Squeezy Hugs - its just perfect for valentines day :)


The image was coloured with copics and the papers are from my stash.  The hearts were punched using my MS heart punch! Well I hope you like my creation and I hope I have inspired you to join us this week :) look forward to seeing your creation! 

x




No comments:

09 10