Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Creative creations Challenges - Less is more

Good morning! Were back again - thank you to everyone that joined in with the challenge over at creative creations Challenges!! Some wonderful entries - although we are now a 'just for fun' challenge we still have a top three as chosen by the DT so pop on over and take a look!!! 

So this challenge is a bit different… were looking for your creations that have as little as possible on them… the theme is 

Less is More

I have decided to join in with team B this week as this is a creation that I have not shared with you yet! I had seen the idea around quite a bit on pintrest and decided to give it a go myself…. 



It was very simple to do - I just cut the tape into lengths and stuck them down, using my big shot I die cut the sentiment and mounted it on sticky pads, a nice and simple card!!! I think I will be making a few more of these very soon for various occasions!!!  I do hope I have inspired you to join us this week over at Creative creations, pop over and take a look at what the rest of the team created :) 

See you again soon :) 

x

No comments:

09 10