Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Digi Chooseday - For the boys

Good morning!! Hope your all well and not feeling the cold too much!! Anyway thank you to everyone that joined us last week for the last challenge at Digi Chooseday! we had some fantastic entries!! So we have a new challenge this week, the team have some fantastic inspiration over on the blog so i do hope you will pop over and take a look :)

So the theme for the challenge this week is

For the Boys/Anything Goes

It been another fantastic week for inspiration from the DT, I do hope you will pop over and take a look at their creations!  So this week I have gone with the 'For the Boys' side of the challenge - a bit out of my norm!!  Girls are so easy to create for and buys… well yes I find them very awkward!! Bit this week i have managed it!! 


I have used the sweet Sugar Boys Download Bundle available here in the store.  The card was designed on the computer suing my silhouette design studio - I'm really enjoying making cards like this at the moment.  I decoupaged the owl and his eyes out a bit to add more depth - the button is also from the bundle. I added a little bit of ribbon from my stash to the back of the button before I stuck it down :)  

Well I do hope you like my creation and that I may have inspired you to join us over at the challenge blog this week :)  Looking forward to seeing your creations :) 

x


09 10