Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Good Morning, so 2014 is off to a very creative year so far, I can't believe that I have had the craft room a year next week - where has time gone??  Anyway I'm here this morning with the newest challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp, we have a wonderful sketch drawn by Sam this week 


I had lots of fun with this one, well at the time I didn't call it fun as I repeatedly cut the papers wrong! hence why I have flipped the sketch over

(Ins Imag) 

Now over the festive period I kept seeing this beauty and just had to have her - so after a little bit of searching I found her this is the beautiful Prima Ballerina Tilda - as soon as she arrived I just had to colour her up!! She was coloured using copics; 



Skin and Hair 
E50, E51, E21, E11, E93, E30, E33, E35

Tutu and Shading 


The papers are from MME Unforgettable collection, I do love that stack I have limited sheets left now so best get hunting for more.  The sentiment was cut using Dienamics Die and the wording is from a SU set I have hardly ever used!!!  I would like to enter this card to the following challenges; 

x
x
x

 Well I do I hope I may have inspired you to join us this week! Looking forward to seeing your creations :) 

x

No comments:

09 10