Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Morning all - ohhh its one of those weeks that I'm so far behind with everything trying to catch up is proving impossible!!! 

Anyway I'm here this morning with the latest sketch over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp :) Thank you to everyone that joined in with the last challenge - you can see who was our lucky winner by taking a look at the new look blog!!! 

So over to this weeks sketch drawn by Anne-Marie - its a grab one for you this week! 


So over to my creation - I have used the gorgeous Dressy Mae from Some Odd Girl 


The image was coloured with copics;

Skin and Hair;
E50, E51, E21, E93, E31, E33, E53

Dress
V20, V22, V25

The papers are from Craftwork Cards, Time Flies collection, I do LOVE this pad (I have managed to locate a 2nd one now!)  The always and Forever is from my sentiment basket - I have no idea what company it is!!!  I do love how this card has turned out, I would like to enter this into the following challenges; 

Digi Galore - Valentines
Doodle Pantry - Any Digi Goes
Fairies Challenge Blog - Love is in the Air

If you have a moment I would love to know what you think! Thanks so much for stopping by and I do hope you will stop by again soon 

x

No comments:

09 10