Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Creative Creations Challenges

Good Morning!! 

Al cylinders are firing here this morning, I think most people's little ones have gone back to school - mine have an 'inset day' so one final day with them!! Not sure what to do with the weather being so grey and horrible!!!  Anyway I'm here this morning with the first challenge of 2014 for Creative Creations challenges - we have had a few changes so pop over to the blog and take a look at whats new!! 

So we have a nice easy theme for you this week 

'Anything Goes' 

Yep - the team over on the blog have some fantastic inspiration!! 
So over to my creation…..


Now I'm sorry for the lighting - this weather really can't decided what its doing and taking photos in here is getting harder and harder!!! I have used the adorable Toby Arr Captin form Crafty Sentiments Designs - It has been a long long time since I have coloured him and it was fun to bring him out again!!!  The image was coloured with copics and the papers are from my scrap box!! 

I do hope you like him! I had such fun making him!! i do hope you will join us over at CCC - I know the team can't wait to see your creations!! 

See you again soon 

x

No comments:

09 10