Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Sparkler Ellie

Morning all - busy busy times at the moment, all is happening so fast!

Anyway hope your all well! Im so excited to be here today to be sharing this project with you - its something a bit different for me.  I just fell head over heals for Sparkler Ellie when I saw her on the new release at The Paper Nest Dolls - you can purchase her here in the shop - You will see why I love her - her face is just SOOOO cute!!

Then I had this idea of making something special for my certain little lady who will turn 6 in just a few days time - she loves to sit and draw - you should see some of the notes we get at the moment!!! So what would be better than her own personalised notebook! 


I just LOVE how she has turned out - Im so in love with her hair! The image was coloured with copics


E000, E00, E02, R20
E31, E33, E35
R81, R83, R85
YG03, YG17, YG67
Y04

I also used some of the beautiful MME Collections 'Memories' 6x6 paper stack, Im so head over heals for this set - once I had cut it to size I distressed the edges using Tim Holtz Tea Dye ink pad - I seem to be using that lots at the moment!  The ruffled ribbon is from my stash - I seem to have a stack of it at the moment!  I also had to use some of the lovely Swirly Pearls from Prima, They are just so gorgous, just wish I could locate them in the UK!  You may have also noticed the additional A - yep cut using the cameo - just felt it made it more personal for Miss A!

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges;

Crafty Sentiments - Girl Power
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Well thank you for stopping by, I do hope if you have a moment you will let me know what you think! See you again soon

:)

x



3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet trina!!! i love the beuatiful lace and the gorgeous colours :)

Laura Love said...

How cute! This is an adorable image and you colored her perfectly! Thank you so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope that you play along with us again soon!

Tanya said...

Very pretty and your coloring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!

09 10