Pages

Saturday 15 June 2013

Have a 'Grave' Fathers Day

Afternoon all - what a day it has been, my little Amelia (well she's not so little any more) took her pre primary ballet exam today :)  So proud of her - I can't believe she has been dancing for three years nearly! So yes today I'm on a complete high!  

Im here to share with you a Fathers Day card with a difference - I was asked to make a 'zombie' themed   Fathers Day card - mmmmm yes the brain started ticking….. after a little bit of discussion I finally came up with the perfect image! 


This is the rather creepy Zombie Painter 3 from Rick St Dennis - I will be honest and say I never thought of using a zombie on Fathers Day but he is pretty cool - after choosing the image and colouring him up with copics the sentiment and papers all fell into place

Copics

E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59
YG03, YG09, YG17, YG63, YG67
B32, B34, R35, R37
T3, T5, T7

The papers are from my stash, I know they are from one of the halloween pads I had but I can't remember what set! The die cut is from memory box called 'Graveyard landscape', the words were cut from my cameo :) - I also distressed the edges of the paper using Tim Holtz Tea Dye ink pad. 

Well I hope you like him, I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

Alphabet Challenge - i is for image 
Digi Haven - Anything goes
Digi Galore - Male/Fathers Day 
Just Inspirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration (taken the daddy for Fathers Day)

Thanks for stopping by - I would love your opinions on this one :) hope to see you again soon :) 

x



5 comments:

Stacey said...

Excellent colouring - very different card I love it! thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges. xxxx

Marilyn said...

OMG! How ghoulish but it is so fun and what a crazy Dad's Day card this is! Who would have thought a zombie would work but this card is absolutely fabulous!

Unknown said...

Fantastic.
Thank you for joing us at JIC this week xxx

kelly ledder said...

Cool card! Thanks so much for playing along http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Kelly x

Unknown said...

Fantastic card, fab colouring. Thanks so much for joining us at JIC, best of luck xx

09 10