Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Girl Talk - :)

Good Morning!  Hope you are all well today :) 

Im here with what I hope is a 'sunny' project for you all - I have had so much fun with the recent new release over at The Paper Nest Dolls that there has really been no stopping me with them!!! BUT there are two that are my favourite from this set - they both remind me very much of my girls in some way!  

So I'm here to share with you today a notebook I have made using the cute 'Girl Talk' available from the store.  I have used her son so many creations recently! 


She is just so sweet and that hair! Yes you all know I love hair!! I can't help myself with the PND images but to love their hair!!! 


I coloured the image with copics;

E000, E00, E02, R20
R37, R37
Y21, Y26, Y28, Y35
E40, E41, E42, E43
C1, W1, W4

The papers are from MME 'Collectables' xxxx - now I'm not normally one for bright and cheery creations - I'm more of a pastel girl…. :)  BUT I think this came up so well - so I will defiantly try more like this!  The flowers are from my stash and the butterflies are Prima.  I also had to get the cameo out to cut the little 'Hi' - that came out so well! 

I hope you like her - I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges; 

Art Impressions - 5 or more Flowers
Creative Moments - Flowers

Thanks for stopping by, if you have a moment I would love to know what thou think!
Remember to join in over on the challenge blog :) 

See you soon 

x




4 comments:

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous saw it earlier love your colour combo on it its such a happy card big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

So adorable card Trina! I love your color combination.
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Super cute card, love it xxx

Kerry said...

Too cute, love the bright colors and your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions' challenge! :)

09 10