Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Special friend

Good Morning! I'm getting a little bit good at this! Well the weather here is going down hill fast, I can remember the days of long hot summers, were lucky if we see the sun for more than 5 days at the moment :( Anyway this next week i think there will be quite a few posts from me, I have found loads that I thought I had shared with you - and I clearly haven't! 

Im here to share one that I made a while back using a LOTV pre coloured topper, now I'm not normally one for all the pre coloured things but I have to say they do make life easy sometimes! This is a stamp that I have been searching for for ages, never come across it yet - but you never know.  So glad I got my hands on the pre coloured topper :) 


I used loads from my stash including some pins that haven't seen the light of day in ages! The papers were all loose in in my box of scraps.  I Love the way this card has turned out! The colours here don't seem to have done it much justice but in real life its so pretty! 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

Challenges 4 everybody - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, if you have a moment I would love to know what you think! 

hugs

x

No comments:

09 10