Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

My Winning week!

Afternoon all, well my foot is getting batter, managed to not have any drugs today and I have driven a short distance, not sure if that was such a good idea though!! Oh well, I will have to rest more over the weekend! The weather here is horrible, pouring with rain, so were having the afternoon at home with the kids, Mark and milly are going to watch the motorbikes and im going to sit down and do some much needed crafting!

Well I'm having a very good week with my cards, as you can see entered a number of challenges this week, so far I have won at mo's and AiFactory! Well you can imagine my reaction twice in one week! Hence why i need some much needed time to craft now! Well im going to show you my badge and then go and craft!

I will see you all later!

xx

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Well done! Big congrats on your wins!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

09 10