Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

First day of new job

evening all, well today has been bizarre! the morning stated of frantic and the day has just disappeared!  12 hours ago I was nervous as you like about starting my new job... i'm now exhausted but still have so much to do.  I started my new job at 10am, I finished by 1, I did pretty well, well they want me back so I cant have done that bad!!! 

Done the ballet run and tea, put some washing away, its now time to wash up and cook hubby's tea, as well as a wash basket full of washing to do and i need a crating session and a good nights sleep. Well I don't think i will get to post anything else tonight... although stranger things have happened.  If not I will post tomorrow after the school run! 

see you all soon

xxx

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Glad your first day went well!!! Long may it continue for you!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

09 10