Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

The Paper Nest Dolls - Norway :)

Ohhh well I told you that you were in for a treat…. I meant it didn't I - Two posts in one day!! 

As many of you know I'm on The Paper Nest Dolls US Challenge Team, I have been asked if I will join The Paper Nest Dolls Norway team as well! Im so over the moon, you all know that I love my dolls and so I just had to jump strait in there!


Whats so nice is that I'm getting to work with so many new rubber stamps too :) 

So the challenge this week is 

Ribbon/Lace

We have a wonderful prize up for grabs for this challenge


 who are giving prizes to the DT`s top 3 choices;
1. prize: 3 pcs The Paper Nest Doll digistamps of your choice. / (3 valgfrie digistamps)
2. prize: 2 pcs The Paper Nest Doll digistamps of your choice. / (2 valgfrie digistamps)
3. prize: 1 pcs The Paper Nest Doll digistamp of your choice. / (1 valgfri digistamp)


So over to my creation, I'm so excited that I'm now able to work with some of the new releases over at The Paper Nest Dolls, This week I have chosen to work with the adorable Easter Bonnet Avery for my creation this week.


I know your all thinking that Easter is a way off but really its not! She was so lovely to colour, I chose to use some bright colours on her using my copics; 

Skin and Hair; 
E50, E51, E21, E11, E93
E40, E41, E42, E43

Hat and Basket
E31, E33, E35

Flower, Dress and Shoes
R20, R22, R24, R27

Coat, Sky and Grass
B0000, B01, B02
YG03, YG17, YG67

Now I know you can't see much of it, but I have added some lace behind my image - I wish I had been a bit braver and added some more! The papers are from Bazzill Basics and its called Vintage Marketplace, i have to say its one of my favourite paper stacks! 

The sentiments are a mix of Lili of the Valley and Whiff of Joy all stamped onto kraft card stock to match the matting of my other papers.  The flowers are from my stash, mainly Wild Orchid Crafts, I did get a bit brave and tried to mix my flowers up a bit with the help of one of the girls on the team :)  

I had to add some butterflies to this one too, I used some of the odds of paper left over with my Martha Stewart punch, I then added some gems behind them to add some sparkle :) Now I'm so in love with this spring like card that I would like to enter it into the following challenges; 

Sunday Stamper - All things bright and Beautiful
Allsorts - Spring is Coming
Fantasy Stampers - Spring Colours
x

Well I do hope I may have inspired you to join us this week - if not then pop over to the blog and take a look at the inspiration from the rest of the team - I know each and every creation is just amazing!!! 

Looking forward to seeing your creations 

:) 

7 comments:

Paper Nest Dolls said...

loveeee! so nice to have you on 2 PND DT's now! woo hoo!! =)

Wendy L said...

This is so pretty, lovely spring colours, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Hels Sheridan said...

What a pretty card, congrats on your new DT place... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Mummylade said...

This is so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

Esther said...

Love the bright, colourful background papers and sweet image...Thanks so much for sharing with us at FSC...Esther

Sandra Carey said...

Beautiful card Thanks for Sharing at Fantasy Stampers Hugs Sandra DT xx

JayBe said...

What a fabulous card, Trina - love the bright cheery spring colours. Congrats on your new DT post and thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers this time.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

09 10