Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Paper Nest Dolls - US Team

Morning all, so sorry its been so quiet, we still on the 'lead up' to the wedding!! Not long now!

Anyway I'm here today with the next challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls US, I can't quite believe how the weeks are flying by! We had some wonderful entries last week, thank you to everyone that joined us, please pop to the blog to see the winner and top three, I know the team had a tough time choosing!!! 


So this week we have the new challenge staring and its the theme you all love….  

'Anything Goes' 

This week I have a card I have made for Miss A to take to a party next week - the little one that its going to is very very in love with her Disney Princesses, and so this image was just perfect.  please allow me to introduce to you Genie Avery available here in the store 


Now I coloured her up a few days ago and in all the 'wedding stuff' I appear to have 'disposed' of my notes from colouring her.  The 'Just for You' is a stamp from LOTV and the Name is cut on the cameo. The roses are from a die I have, I have rolled them very tightly.  The swirls are also a Die,  All in all I do love the finish on this card! 

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges; 

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (optional 2d or 3d flowers
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope if you have a moment you will leave me a comment 
Well I do hope I have inspired you to join us this week over at The Paper Nest Dolls 

Hope to see you again soon :) 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card with such a cool color combo. Fabulous coloring of this beautiful stamp. Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna xxx

~ginny said...

Your coloring is top notch! I love the yellow-gold and purple together and I especially love how you sandwiched the focal image panel in between the sentiment's matting! Very creative!
Thanks for taking the time to share your project & creativity at our house!

~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create: #61 ATG Challenge [with optional "use 2D or 3D flowers"]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

09 10