Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Paper Nest Dolls - Norway

Morning all, so sorry I'm a  bit late today, the DVD of Frozen arrived and a certain Miss N made me sit down with her! 

Anyway I'm here this time with the next challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls Norway!! We had some wonderful entries to the last challenge, thank you to everyone that joined us, you can see the winner and top three on the blog! 

So this week we have the theme of 

Easter/Spring Colours

I have cosen to use the sweet Easter Owen available here in the store  thought he is just so adorable I had to use him!! 


The image was coloured with copics and the papers are from MME Follow your Heart - I know I have said it before but this pack is so versatile!  The 'Happy Easter' was cut on my cameo and the ribbon is from my stash!! 

Well I do hope I have inspired you to join us this week! I can't wait to see some of your creations! 

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon 

x




No comments:

09 10