Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

The Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes

Good Morning, I know its been far too long since I have blogged - I'm think I may have mentioned to you that I have myself a little job, so with that I had to take my leave from a lot of my DT work, not only that but my sister gets married in a few weeks so I'm up to my eyes with all of that too!!! 
But I promise you are in for a bit of a treat from me today! 

Anyway back to what I'm here for!  So today marks the beginning of a new challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls - Thank you to everyone that joined in with out last challenge, we had some wonderful entries - pop over to the blog to see if you were a lucky winner!!

So over to the theme, we have the normal 'anything goes', but this time we have a little twist on it for you :) Although the main theme is anything goes, we would love it if we could see some creations with some 

'Fancy Folds'

Yep anything that has a bit more than your normal card fold, we would LOVE to see it. 

Now I will be honest and admit that I forgot the folds thing - however I do still have a creation for you this week!!  And if the weather here is anything to go by, I hope she will cheer you up! 


I have used the adorable Posh Princess available here in the store - I really wanted to make her stand out from the crowd on this occasion - so I used lots of reds - even her hair is red!  I had so much fun colouring her up that I forgot to write down the combo's :( 

The papers are from one of my favourite stacks - so favourite that I used every sheet in the stack and have no more :( I decided to keep the red thing going by using that as my matt colour.  The flowers are all from my stash, mainly a mix of Wild Orchid Crafts, the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.  

I would like to enter this bright and cheery card into the following challenges;

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Colour Me Creative - Flaming Red

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I may have inspired you to join us over at The Paper nest Dolls :) 

Hugs 

x

2 comments:

Paper Nest Dolls said...

Beautiful!! Hugsxxxxxx

Blossom Cards said...

lovely sweet card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create
Rachel DT

09 10