Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Paper Nest Dolls US - Anything Goes

Morning all, so sorry I'm running a bit late today, been one of those days with the clocks changing!! I can't believe how the weeks are flying past at the moment, Miss N turns four on Saturday!!  

Anyway I'm here today with the next challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls US, I can't quite believe how the weeks are flying by! We had some wonderful entries last week, thank you to everyone that joined us, please pop to the blog to see the winner and top three, I know the team had a tough time choosing!!! 


So this week we have the new challenge staring and its the theme you all love….  

'Anything Goes' 

This week I have a card I have made for Mothers Day that we celebrated yesterday here in the UK - this was the card I made for my mother in law and she loved it!!  please allow me to introduce to you Wishing Well Ellie available here in the store 


Isn't she adorable!! Just loved all the detail in this one, although she looked difficult at first to colour she was very very easy!!  The papers are from MME Follow your Heart, I just LOVE this stack!!  The swirls are cut from a MB die and the flowers are from my stash :)  The image is coloured with Copics; 

Skin and Hair;
E50, E51, E21, E93
E40, E41, E43

Hat and Dress and Shoes;
E31, E33
R20, R22, R24
G40, G43

Bag and Shading


T1, T2, T3, T4, T5

I do hope you like her - I know I do!  Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope I have inspired you to join us, I know the rest of the team have some amazing creations on the blog so why not pop over and take a look :) 

Hope to see you again soon :) 

xx



No comments:

09 10