Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Sweet little Cherub

Good morning - ohhh these weeks are flying by at the moment, before we know it Christmas will be upon us - autumn has come round so quickly - it was hot one day - like summer dress warm and then cold proper winter jumper and boots cold the next :(
I have to say I still don't know what season is my favourite - I like them all for different reasons

Anyway I'm here to share with you an adorable magnolia stamp - as you know I'm getting a thing for these little ones at the moment :) For this card I have used the adorable Bonny Tilda


Now you can see why I fell for him…. that cute bottom!!! LOL - the image was coloured using copics

Skin
E50, E51, E53, E11, E13

Hair and Bow
E31, E33, E35

The papers are from House of Zandra - I distressed the edges using my Tim Holtz Black Soot ink pad and then added some sparkle using my heat gun and embossing powders - The butterflies were punched using my Martha Stewart Trio of Butterflies and then I added rhinestone trails behind them. 

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - I just LOVE the big one - thats a rose put ontop of some gardenia petals - I added a few leaves, pearls and little green springs to it too! The challenges I would like to enter my card to are as follow; 

x
x
x

Well I hope you like my creation! If you have a moment I would love to know what you think! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon :) 

x


No comments:

09 10