Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Halloween Colours

Good Morning! Well busy busy here trying to fit 101 things in with very little time - next week I hope will be a better week - well it will be in some ways - Miss N will be off to Nursery three days and I will have a LOT more time for me…. BUT we will be having work done on the house - we will hopefully be getting the re-wire finished! I know - I will have plug sockets in the craft room!!! 

Anyway I'm here to share with you my creations for the Simply B Stamps Fan Group challenge! Betty has been kind enough to let us have a wonderful image once again!! And the theme is her favourite! 

Please let me introduce to you 



I stuck with rather basic colours for the 'halloween' side of it the papers I have used are from Stampin Up - sometimes I don't think you can play too safe :) 


The image was coloured with copics; 

E50, E51, E53, 
YR15, YR16, YR18
T3, T5
N7, N9
E31, E33, E35

Well I hope you like her - I would like to enter her into the challenge for the Simply B Facebook Fan Page Challenge - if you have a moment I would love to know what you think!
Hope to see you again soon 

x

5 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Trina. Love the image and the design.

Donna x

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Beautiful, Katrina!

Betty Boo! said...

Beautiful coloring, great color combo!

Unknown said...

Super cool, witch, Trina, love this card hun xxx

Emily Shroom said...

Love the background paper and awesome job on the monochromatic colouring!

09 10