Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Cheeky Little Dracula ;)

Good Morning! ohhh what a week it has been, so strange finally having Miss N at nursery for 18 whole hours a week - yes I means I have had to do some of the dreaded H word!! Although Im not doing much of it at the moment as we are having the re-wire finished :)

Any way I'm here today with a post for the Make it Crafty Facebook Page - if your already a member you would have seen the $1 digi deal - yep thats right - the wonderful Zoe has one of the amazing digs for just $1 for the whole of September!! You need to be a member of the Make it Crafty Facebook page to get the code - so what are you waiting for - get over and join us!!!

So now I hear you asking what one could it be?!?. 
Please allow me to introduce to you 



Isn't he just the cutest…. just that little face I can see him laughing behind his cloak! I know he's not meant to be - to is he?!?  

Now I have also (tried to) inspire you for the current Make it Colourful Challenge - the easy challenge is to use Orange and Black and the hard side is the sky - I think I will leave the sky to the professionals :)

 The papers I have used are from a pack of Stampin Up 12x12 that I have - it is a wonderful paper pack - everything (as normal with most paper pads) coordinates so well!  I used a new technique I learnt from a fellow crafter - the black splats are created using embossing powder - Rather than putting anything down (ink pad or otherwise) to hold it I sprinkled it on and heated it from the back - and BAM! Yep looks pretty cool - can't wait to use the technique more and more! 


The image was coloured with copics

Face
BG0000, BG00, BG10

Cloak, Sky and  Ground
T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9

Inside of cloak and Eyes
YR15, YR18, YR24

I think I went a little OTT with the highlighting pen…. yes its becoming a new love of mine, its always on the desk next to me - all in all I think he is pretty cool!! I hope you like him too!  

Now I really hope that I may have inspired you to join us over at the Make it Crafty Facebook page - I have said it before but its a fab bunch of people AND its the only way to grab the code to get this little guy for just $1!

If you have a moment I would love it if you would let me know what you think! 
Thanks for stopping by and really hope to see you again soon :) 

Hugs 
x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trina he is too cute to be scary, love the image and your colouring xxxx

09 10