Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Round is a shape!

Good Morning everyone! Hope your well!!! 

Im here today with the latest release over at The Stampin Chef - now you must remember this image is available with 20% off in the store from today - Grab her now!!!

Please allow me to introduce 
'Round is a Shape'



Now I will be honest and tell you that I really struggled with this one, I wasn't quite sure how to colour her! She was coloured using copics; 

xxxx

The papers were in my box of scraps - I just felt the colours went well! 


Well I hope you like her - I had lots of fun creating her! thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon!!

And remember she is in the store right now with 20% off!!! 

Hugs

Me 

x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trina this is brilliant, fabulous image and love your layout and papers great as always xxx

09 10