Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Just a Little Thank you

Morning all - well today I'm catching up with myself - so much to do and don't know where to start... so I decided a quick post was in order!

Anyway as some of you know Amelia had a 'crash course' in swimming last week, she had a fab time and the teacher was amazing! - so proud of Amelia for all she achieved and the teacher for being so patient with her! So anyway... on the 2nd lesson the teacher was going through 'butterfly' when Amelia did it her first question to her was.... do you think you Ariel?? This had me in creases! So what a better design for a thank you card than Ariel? 


Now I always wanted to be a mermaid when I was little - and I always wanted 'ariel' colour hair! I trawled google looking for a 'Ariel colouring page' when i came across this one and I thought her pose was perfect to say thank you! 


She was coloured with copics; 

E000, E00, E02, R20, R83, B06
R08, R27, R29
V04, V06
G02, G43

Im so happy with how her hair turned out... perfect colour I think! I added a little peel off thank you to the corner as I didn't want too much and then Amelia wrote a lovely little message in it for her! 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

All That Scrap Wednesday - Use A Die (the image was die cut)
Paper Pretties - Square Card
Scrapbook Sisters - Thank You 

Well I hope you like her! I will see you soon! 

x

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful, love the image....great colours and layout.xxx

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun love that image,and beautiful layout and colours just lush,hugs Cherylxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous image and beautiful colours you have coloured her with. Love the backing paper too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Stunning Trina! Love her vibrant red hair :)

Dangina Martinez said...

So Pretty! Love the color combo and image.
Thank You for joining us here at All That Scraps this time around.
Good Luck & Tons of Hugs, Dangina

09 10