Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

Your Special....

Morning! Well what fantastic weather we have had the last four days, its been scorching hot! So glad its holing out for the weekend, lets just hope it continues for the next few weeks... so looking forward to next weekend with the Jubilee celebrations! Going to be a busy one! 

Anyway I have had my creative wings back on and had lots of fun, Last night hubby sat playing his guitar while I sat on the sofa colouring... now that wasn't the best idea I have ever had... I ended up rather stiff and the light was perfect to begin with! 

This is a beautiful digi that was a freebee a while back.  She has been sat patiently waiting to be coloured for so long and I finally got it together last night.  Im so happy with how she has turned out!


I used the FAB colour combo for her hair as shown on Kirstys Blog called The Odd Girl.  When I saw the combo I just had to try it! you can see it here!

  So you can guess she was coloured with copics

Hair -Y21, YR12, YR14, E15, E18 
Skin - E000, E00, E02, R20, R83
Top - C0, C2, C4
Skirt - BG57, BG49, BG13


The butterflies are from a new cutting die I have from Die-namics called Die-namics Butterflies .  I have been trying to get hold of it for a while and never been able to I finally found it in stock over at Dies to Die for.  I added some rhinestones from my stash to add some sparkle.  The sentiment stamp is from a set from Lili Of the Valley.  The papers are from the Bo Bunny 6x6 Paper pad Gabrielle Collection purchased from Bebebubu.  



The flowers were from my stash, a box of flowers from when I first started and some from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I love using the wire from the flowers now just to add some dimension, I have used all my leaves from my stash so its a cheep alternative!  I distressed the edges of each layer with my SU distressing tool and used Tim Holtz vintage photo with a sponge around the edges. 


I am so happy with this card, it just all fell together.  Im hopeful that another one will happen today! You never know.  Before I go I would like to enter this card into the following challenges; 

Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Five or more flowers

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you again soon, If you have a moment would love to hear what you think! 

Hugs

x

5 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Beautiful card, adore the colour combo, and your colouring inspiring as always. Hugs lin

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow Trina this is beyond gorgeous! Absolutely love the colouring her hair is amazing! love how you have rounded the corners of the papers in the background too :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and image, love the little flowers and the color choice. Thank you for joining us at Fat Pages and ATC's With Attitude this week xx

Unknown said...

This is so awesome. The hair is perfect. I love doe odd girls

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation, just love her hair looks amazing!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

09 10