Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Just passing the time...

Morning all, well had a meeting at Amelia's school this morning, I felt like i was a little school girl again, sat with loads of other mums and dads listening to the teacher! It was nice to hear what she was saying though! Tomorrow Amelia will bring her 1st book home from school! She has been waiting to bring one home for ages and I know she will be so excited tomorrow! We have had a sleepless night from Nancy - we think she has croup again, she is still sleeping now, so I have been crafting but only doing little bits that I can stop as soon as she stirs! 


So yes I have been doing a bit of decoupage, Its for a friend of mine, we have a party at the weekend and I am looking forward to going (she throws pretty good parties!) its a BIG ONE for her and so i felt she needed a BIG Card!


Ok so its kinda cheating, pre folded card, die cut decoupage all I needed was silicone! It has felt like so long since I have done decoupage it made a nice change though! 


Well there you have it! A bit of a boring post really! I will try to get back later to add this to some challenges, Right now i don't want to get into something and not giving either this or Nancy my full attention! 

Will see you all later! 

x


2 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! Love everything about this. :D
Hugs,
Lisa xx

cheryl said...

oh gosh hun this is just gorgeous oh the detail is amazing,hugs cherylxxx

09 10