Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

a sorry note and good news!

Morning all, was meant to get on here yesterday but my computer was not allowing it and to top it all of for some reason I cannot get the photos from my phone to my computer at the moment!!! So unfortunately I cannot share any creations with you at the moment, but i do plan on trying to get this fixed today as its bugging me! 

But I have some news I want to share, a few weeks ago I applied to be on a design team and I forgot, Saturday morning I woke up to find an e-mail that made my day!! 

I have made it to the design team at Tip Top Tuesday!!!




Im so happy and cant wait to get my 1st creation done for next week, keep your eyes peeled as there is lots happening! 



4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh many congratulations hun so well desrved too hugs cherylxxxx

Annette said...

Congrats, will be good to work with you on another design blog !!! Annette xx

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee! :0)

09 10