Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tip Top Tuesday Challenge #39 - Cross It!

Morning, I suddenly feel that i want to sing today... not sure why?!? 

Im her with this weeks challenge for Tip Top Tuesday, its been a fab week getting to know the rest of the team, they are all so lovely and full of helpful tips and inspirations.  This week the fab Annette had a brilliant tutorial for us that you can find here, its a card that i haven't done for sooo long and once i started I couldn't stop!!! 

Firstly I made a card for a friend of mine who got fab results from uni last week, so I decided to make her something a little special,  Looking at the card again, it was the 2nd card i made last week that didn't have a pro-marker near it! 


Its a very diddy card, I made it using the tutorial but only used one sheet of 12x12, she's not someone that likes things big and se this fitted her rather well! 


Here you can see the flowers I used, I stuck them using silicone, the lace was held on using high tack double sided tape.  


The butterfly is a spellbinders set i have, looking at it now i wish i had done it on patterned paper to add something to it! Oh well she was happy with it and that all that matters!

Well I hope you like card number one, I was happy but felt I wanted to do more plus I got my new Whiff Of Joy stamps through and so i had to play with them! and so, I created more!!! 


I have made this one for Amelia for her teachers at school! The image was so much fun to colour!!! and i used twine too! Oh last week was one of those weeks, well I hope you will pop over to the TTT blog and take a look at what the rest of the DT have created, they would love to hear from you! Look forward too seeing your creations! 

x

11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh trina hun this is just so beautiful oh love the lace and the colors are gorgeous hugs cherylx

Caroljenks said...

Trina BOTH of your Criss Cross cards are gorgeous! I love the lace on #1 and that sweet image on #2 is beautiful!
Great to have you on the TTT team - and how nice of you to say those lovely things. However, YOU are an inspiration too and never forget it :)

Carol x

Julia Cates said...

very beautiful cards.
Thanks for share.
Sample Teacher Resume

Elaine Stark said...

Love both your cards. Lovely colours. Elaine

Dunja Trautmann said...

your card is soooo cute. love it.

Dunja xx

Linda Wescott said...

I love both of these, colours and embellies are lovely Hugs lin

Antonella said...

Love the lace and pretty colors - both cards are beautiful! I linked over from Top Tip Tuesday where I've also linked up, hope you'll drop in!

Hugs, antonella :-)
http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/05/wacky-wednesday-hug-card.html

Eiglas said...

Beautiful work Katrina!
So pretty!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Katrina, love the colours on both of them. They look so stunning.
hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

beautiful card.
Hugs

Unknown said...

Oh these are just precious!

09 10