Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Tip Top Tuesday Challenge #38 - Tipper Week - Open Challenge

Well I don't know what happened... i'm sure i scheduled this post.... cant find it anywhere!!! 

Welcome Everyone to my 1st Week on the design team for Tip Top Tuesday! I have been stewing on my project for a whole week and have been so excited for today to come!

This week we have an Open Challenge, and both teams over at TTT have joined together as one and the team have come up with some BEAUTIFUL creations and some wonderful tips!!

We even had some digis to play with this week, I used the wonderful Rub-A-Dub and one of the papers available from here at Stitch Bear Stamps



We are sponsered by Robyns Fetish and Stitchy Bear Stamps, The prize for this weeks lucky winner is four stamps of their choice from Robyns Fetish!!! and Stitchy Bear are offering a 1st prize of a $10 voucher!

I coloured this little one with my faithful pro-markers, unfortunately where I was in a rush I didn't manage to note down the colours I used, I used a make up sponge to put the ink of the back for the blue, the lace is from my stash and i used ink around the side of the paper too!

Well I hope you like what I have created, as its an open challenge I hope that many of you will pop along and join in this week, I can wait to see what you all create!

xx

5 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Trina,
Your card is beautiful!! Sorry to hear about the blogger glitch..it's really been putting me to the test lately as well...ah well.
Hugs 2 u,
Lisa

PCM said...

Trina - Love your card - lovely!! As to the blogger glitches - I have resolved mine - it was quite simple, so hoping yours will be as well. Welcome to the Team - I am looking forward to working with you and sharing inspiration.

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card, the peel offs make the image pop. Elaine

Eiglas said...

Very cute card Trina - that duck looks like he's enjoying himself! LOL!
Hugs
Ei
x

Anonymous said...

Super cute love it! :0)

09 10